Friday 20 August 2010

Inception

Have you watch Inception? I watched it last night. The story is a bit confused or may be it is just me. I think we never understand why we have dreams when we sleep. What is the purpose of those dreams? Where do they come from? Why we can only remember a little bit of our dream? 1 of my friend said we shouldn't try to remember our dreams as it will reduce our memory space. It sounds like the memory card in a computer. It is so strange that only God knows what is happening since He is the creator.


Leonardo's wife killed herself in the movie as she became confused of reality and dream. She thought that dream is reality and reality is dream. People wake up in reality when they died in their dream. Hence she killed herself. At times, when we are suffering we hope that it is just a bad dream which everything is fine when we wake up. At times, we rather to stay asleep as the pain are just too much to bear. That's when people choose to end their life.

I don't believe that we are dreaming. We are definitely in a real world. Though it is an imperfect world and we are imperfect human but we are all here for a reason. I think sometimes we focus too much on ourselves and our own problem that we lose sight of what is happening to rest of the world. I believe that everything happen for a reason. I believe God wants us to use our experience to help others to overcome their problems. I believe Love can change everything and God is Love. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

Be grateful of what we have and be joyful everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment